Lesson Policies Effective June 1st, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, all lessons will be conducted remotely online until further notice. Lesson rates have been reduced to accommodate students whose families have experienced economic hardship as a result of the crisis.
- Online lessons will be conducted via Skype or Zoom
- One-hour lessons (recommended for students ages 14 and up) are $65.
- 45-minute lessons (recommended for students ages 10-13) are $50
- 30-minute lessons (recommend for students under age 10) are $35
- Lessons for children, teens, and college students are once a week, every week. Each student is assigned a regular weekly lesson time. Flexibility for holidays, vacations, etc., is possible, but must be arranged with advanced notice. Rescheduling should be done at least one week in advance. With less than a week’s notice, I cannot guarantee an available alternative time slot.
- Professional musicians may schedule lessons a la carte, by appointment, based on availability.
Weekly lessons must be paid for monthly, in advance. The schedule for a new month will be determined at the last lesson of the previous month. Adult professionals taking a la carte lessons by appointment must pay prior to the start of the lesson.
The preferred method of payment is PayPal. You may request an electronic invoice via email, and click to pay, or you may send payments via PayPal to our email address (available upon request).
Cancellation must be done with at least 24-hours’ notice. No make-up lesson will be scheduled for cancellations with less than 24-hours’ notice, except in the case of illness, or emergency. Frequent cancellation or rescheduling may result in dismissal from the The Global Flute Studio.